Friday 19 September 2014

Drink, Shop & Do



A few weeks ago I went to London with a friend. On our last day she dragged me to this place. At first I was reluctant to go because we didn't have a lot of time left to catch our train. Now I am extremely glad we went there! This was my fourth trip to London but it was the first time for my friend so we mostly did the tourist attractions. This was a nice surprise and I highly recommend it! Another huge surprise was how friendly everyone was, as earlier experience had told me otherwise. This cafe was no exception. We ordered our lunch but it took a while before it was served. The waiter noticed this, apologized and offered us each a slice of cake. Needless to say it was delicious! 



If you ever find yourself in London you simply have to visit the place! It is an unique experience.

To find out more visit their website here. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment