Monday 20 October 2014

Witches of East End


Last year I started watching this TV show because I missed Charmed and Buffy. Now, the first season of Witches of East End wasn't that good. The love triangle was weird and I seriously disliked that Freya and Killian just started kissing right after they met. However, the last few episodes were good, a lot of suspense, romance, plot twists and everything else a season finale needs. 

The second season was easier to watch, I understood and liked the characters better. There were still some weird and unsettling things happening (with Ingrid) but I really enjoyed every episode. The ones close to the season finale were at times shocking, heartbreaking and awesome. Huge plot twists which I am not going to reveal because nobody likes a spoiler but let me tell you: I was shocked to my very core! The season finale itself couldn't really top that although it came really close. I felt sad the season ended and I hope this series gets a third season!

If you liked Charmed you should definitely give this a try. Season two is definitely worth it! I say track this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment