Friday 9 October 2015

September 2015 Wrap Up

I've read 7 books and 3 novellas last month. I'm quite pleased with that number, in fact I actually read a few extra texts for my Hispano American literature class but I'm not going to discuss those, so I'm not adding them to my wrap up.

I've been in quite the urban fantasy mood lately and as you will find out from this wrap up, I mostly read books by Ilona Andrews and I loved them! I'm hoping to write a series review of the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews very soon!

Without further ado, here is my September wrap up (in reading order):



1. Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews -- 4 stars
2. Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews -- 5 stars
3. Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews -- 5 stars


4. Magic Mourns (Kate Daniels 3.5) by Ilona Andrews -- 3 stars
5. Magic Dreams (Kate Daniels 4.5 by Ilona Andrews -- 4 stars
These are two novella's in the Kate Daniels universe.


6. Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews -- 5 stars


7. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella -- 5 stars
I wrote a review for this book and you can view it here.


8. Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews -- 4 stars

This is a spin-off novel from the Kate Daniels series written in the point of view from Andrea. This book is set between the events of the fifth and sixth Kate Daniels novels.

9. Magic gifts (Kate Daniels 5.4) by Ilona Andrews -- 4 stars
My copy of Gunmetal Magic actually contained this novella as bonus content.


10. The Martian by Andy Weir -- 5 stars
If you want to know my thoughts on this book, here is my review.


In the first part of the month, I was really into the Kate Daniels series, I'm know going to take a little break from the series although I do own book six and seven. Ultimately, my favourite book of the month was The Martian, just because I didn't expect to like it so much. Maybe I should say it was the surprise of the month.

So this was my belated September wrap up! Let me know what you read in September down below! And if there are books on this list that you want to see a review of, just let me now!

Also, this is the first time I ever posted a wrap up and I would like some feedback on it. So if you have thoughts on my wrap up, don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment