Sunday 1 November 2015

November TBR

This is a very ambitious November TBR, I'm hoping to read at least half of them, so without further ado, I will reveal my November TBR.


1. Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
2. Four by Veronica Roth


First of all, I started reading Assassin's Apprentice in the beginning of October, however, with all the books I was required to read for university, I wasn't able to finish it. I hope to finish this one early on in November, though.

Four by Veronica Roth is a loan from a friend, so I need to read it so I can return it. I was also hoping to read it in October but the universe had other plans for me.

I did get till page 282 in Assassin's Apprentice, so it shouldn't take me too long to finish it.



3. Cockroach by Rawi Hage
4. Fall on Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald


The next two, I'm also required to read for my Canadian Literature class, so far I've already started Cockroach (I'm currently at page 114), and I need to finish it before the fifth of November, so that won't be a problem.

Fall on Your Knees, is a very long book and I don't really know what it is about, so I'm hoping I will like it because otherwise it will undoubtedly cause another reading slump. I need to finish this one before the 26th of November, and I will finish it!

5. Winter by Marissa Meyer

I've pre-ordered Winter, so I hope I will find myself reading this one quite soon! So excited! But also sad that this will be the last book in the series...

6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 
7. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury


I actually really wanted to start reading Shadow and Bone when it arrived in the mail, however, I thought I should finish the books I was reading at the time first. I can't decide if I should start this before or after reading Winter. We'll see!

The Sin Eater's Daughter is also a loan from (the same) friend, and just like Carrie, she hasn't read this one yet. I need to finish her books before the end of the year, not because she really wants them back but because I feel that I shouldn't take months to read three of her books. We don't see each other regularly but we do need to return each other's books sometime.

8. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs


This one is definitely wishful thinking, however, I've been wanting to pick this one up for a while, so it might happen. I like having a lot of choices, so that's why I included this one in my November TBR.



I'm hoping to read the first five books on this list, all the rest will be a bonus!
Which books are on your TBR? Let me know down below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment