Saturday 26 December 2015

Broke and Bookish Secret Santa


I participated in the Secret Santa program of the blog The Broke and the BookishI received my Secret Santa package a week ago, I believe and I loved it! I would like to thank my Secret Santa however I can't seem to find her username on Facebook. So I decided to write a blog post to thank Sanna. I don't know if she'll read this but if you do Sanna, please let me know!


I especially loved the Sherlock necklace and the book of course, which is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar ChildrenI'm wearing the necklace on Christmas Eve to show it off to my family although I'd be surprised if they'd notice (spoiler: they didn't).

Where did you find the Sherlock necklace by the way? It's fantastic! The candy was so nicely wrapped, it was a shame to open it!

I don't have pictures of the package I sent, however I can definitely tell you guys what was in it! First of all, I picked two books from the list, which were The Young Elites by Marie Lu and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I didn't add any jewellery though now I wish I did because damn that Sherlock necklace is great! I did choose some candy from my region. I haven't heard from my person yet however, I would really like to know if she enjoyed my package!

Did you participate? Let me know what your Secret Santa gave you down below! I really enjoyed it and I'm definitely participating next year as well! Really pleased with the gifts I received and dying to thank my Secret Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment