1. Enchanted Inc. by Shanna Swendson
OMG! This couple is so, so cute! I need more!
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer
My favourite couple from The Lunar Chronicles!!! I hope they are featured extensively in the epilogue or get an entire series based on them because I simply need way, way more!
3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
I read this books years ago, and I still catch myself thinking about it every now and then. It's also probably the book that made me cry the hardest and longest of all books.
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
How can this one not be on the list? They are perfection!
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. The Winter Rose (The Tea Rose #2) by Jennifer Donnelly
7. As Shadows Fade (The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Victoria #5) by Colleen Gleason
8. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
9. De guillotine by Simone van der Vlugt
10. The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about this book, but it felt very real to me and stuck with me.
Have you read any of these books or do you want to? I would like to know your thoughts about them, so leave them down below!