Tuesday 26 April 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookworm Delights


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Each week bloggers post their top ten on a previously suggested topic. This week's topic is ten bookworm delights!

1. I love receiving mail 

Because when I order books it could arrive any day. Although, I must admit that my postman is actually disagreeable. If he comes early in the morning, I'm not always out of bed yet, and it takes a minute to open the front door, by then, he's always already moving on and for some reason or another, he's never friendly and always looks angry and condescendingly at me. However, if a package is too large to fit in the mailbox, those people do make up in friendliness for the other one. So I think I'll start ordering huge books next :p

2. I love watching booktube video's!

3. I love looking at my bookshelves, especially if I'm feeling a bit down

It always cheers me up!

4. I don't like to go shopping for anything but books

I could spent hours in a bookstore, it's even worse when I visit one in London (since Belgian bookstore do not have a massive selection of English titles), I could stay in those bookshops for days! Hell, I could even live there!

5. I love bookmarks

One of my favourite things about the Bookdepository is the fact that your book will come with a fantastic bookmark!

6. I love talking about books with friends

In fact that might even be my absolute favourite topic.

7. I love curling up with a book and a warm blanket, drinking a glass of wine

8. I love browsing through pictures of books on pinterest and instagram

Even though I don't not own an instagram account yet.

9. I love hardcover or special editions of my favourite books

Last year I got myself two books from the Folio Society for my birthday. They are rather expensive, but I'll love them forever!

10. I love beautiful covers!

11. I love Goodreads.com

Like booktube, I could spend hours browsing this site! Making lists or discovering new books, is there anything better?


Do we have any of these in common? What are your bookworm delights? Let me know in the comments down below!

7 comments:

  1. I also like watching BookTube videos...Well actually I only like watching the Hauls, so I can discover new books and add them to my never ending TBR Pile! Great Top Ten!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those haul videos are great!

      Delete
  2. Getting book mail is great! Today I got some actually - I'm pretty sure my new UPS guy doesn't really like me all that much! ;D

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sad to hear that, but let's face it, book mail is still the best!

      Delete
  3. The sight of my shelves always cheers me up as well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely feeling, indeed! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete