Sunday 4 December 2016

December TBR

These are the books I hope to read before the year is over! The first books I have been reading for months but I still hope to finish them this year! 

Books I've put down but still want to finish this year:

1. Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy, #3) by Robin Hobb



I've read a 150 pages in this book but the length and slightly negative reviews combined with not liking were the story was going and missing my favourite secondary characters made me put this book down. This one will be the biggest challenge to finish in December, we'll see how it goes :)

2. Room by Emma Donoghue



I still need to read 160 pages. The cover of this book was cracked when I bought it, so I decided to read this book only on public transportation. However, during the summer I didn't travel that much by train and this semester I had to read books for university. That's why I haven't finished this one yet. Changing that soon, though, because I really want to see the movie :p

3. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski



I read a 100 pages and then put it down for no reason whatsoever. 

4. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll



I want to finish this one before I start reading Heartless. Is it necessary to read Through the Looking Glass as well? Let me know!

5. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon



Started reading this one a week ago, but once again, needed to read university books first.

Books I still need to start:
6. The Secret History by Donna Tartt



7. Heartless by Marissa Meyer



8. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken



9. The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson



10. The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson




I know this is a very ambitious TBR, but I'm hoping to read at least half of the books I mentioned. Which books do you still want to read this year? Leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment