Monday 3 April 2017

March TBR

These are the books I'm planning to read this month! 

1. Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables #1)
by L.M. Montgomery

2. Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown


I'm borrowing the first two books in this trilogy from a friend. I'm excited to read it!

Tome Topple Readathon

I'm attempting to participate in the Tome Topple Readathon this month, last time was an epic failure but I hope to start at least one of the following books over 500 pages.

3. Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer #1) by Laini Taylor 


4. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab


5. Blankets by Craig Thompson


6. Ship of Magic (Liveship Traders #1) by Robin Hobb



Which books are you planning to read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment