Stacking the Shelves is co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews. Each week bloggers post the books they purchased or received. I got way too many books last month, so I'll be splitting this up in two parts. This is part one, obviously.
1. I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 2: Fluff My Life by Skottie Young, Jean-François Beaulieu (Illustrator)
I got this in my local comic store. I went in looking for the second volume of Giant Days but ended up buying the second one of I Hate Fairyland! I really enjoy both of these comic series and would highly recommend them!
2. Giant Days, Vol. 2 by John Allison (Goodreads Author), Lissa Treiman (Illustrator), Max Sarin (Illustrator), Whitney Cogar (Colorist)
Really enjoyed this one but I don't like the new art style as much as the previous one.
3. Giant Days, Vol. 3 by John Allison (Goodreads Author), Max Sarin (Illustrations), Whitney Cogar (Colorist), Jim Campbell (Letterer), Lissa Treiman (Cover Artist)
I still need to read this one.
4. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
This was my favourite book last month! You can find my review here.
5. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
I finally started reading the Throne of Glass series last month, so I decided to get this one in paperback.
I continued collecting a couple of Penguin English Library editions in May:
6. Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
7. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
8. The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
9. Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton
10. The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
I haven't read any of these classic authors yet (with the exception of Hardy's poems) and I need to change that as soon as possible!
Which books did you recently get? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave a message down below!
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to subscribe via e-mail, Blogger or Bloglovin'.