Tuesday 15 August 2017

August TBR

I know August is almost over, but I'm still going to post a TBR for the second part of the month. After finishing my Master thesis, I got in a huge reading slump plus the weather is miserable in Belgium. I love reading outside in the summer but I haven't been able to with the exception of a couple of days. So here is my optimistic TBR!

1. Sleeping Giants (Themis Files #1) by Sylvain Neuvel 


Currently reading this one!

2. Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb


This will be quite the challenge, I hope I can make at least some progress. I'm currently at page 300 and I was really enjoying it but had to put it down more than a month ago.

3. I hope to read at least one other book over 500 pages

4. I would like to read one classic


Instead of reading, I went to a couple of bookstores, so there are a couple of book hauls coming soon!

Which books do you plan on reading this month? Leave your thoughts down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment