Saturday 26 August 2017

June and July Book Haul

Stacking the Shelves is co-hosted by Reading Reality and Tynga's Reviews. Each week bloggers post the books they purchased or received. I'm behind on a lot of book hauls, so I decided to share both my June and July book haul in this post. I hope I did not forget any books, but if so, I'll let you know in another post.

1. Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen



2. Hidden Huntress (The Malediction Trilogy, #2) by Danielle L. Jensen



3. Warrior Witch (The Malediction Trilogy, #3) by Danielle L. Jensen


4. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon



5. Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson



6. Percy Jackson box set by Rick Riordan


I got this box and the following books from a book fair which sells their books really cheap. So, all of these were a bargain I couldn't resist!

7. Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7) by Sophie Kinsella 

8. The Circle (Engelsfors #1) by Sara Bergmark Elfgren, Mats Strandberg

9. Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack 

10. The Lady of the Rivers (The Cousins' War #1) by Philippa Gregory 

11. Edge of Eternity (The Century Trilogy #3) by Ken Follett

This is the third book in a trilogy and I got the second one on the same fair a couple of years ago. Now I only need to get the first book.


These are the books I got in July:

6. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed 



I really enjoyed this book! Would also highly recommend the movie!

7. Spanish version of Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet #1) by Orson Scott Card

I got this one for free during my holiday in Spain.


I did reasonably well these last two months, but don't worry, I went overboard buying books in August, I will need at least two book haul posts to tell you about them all. I went a little insane. In addition, August is also my birthday month, so do I really need to say more?


Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!

If you enjoyed this post, I would really appreciate if you subscribed to my blog via 'Bloglovin or e-mail!

Have a great weekend everyone!


21 comments:

  1. I love box sets. I bet those Percy Jacksons look great on your shelf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Jensen's books sometime... I got an ARC, waaaay back when, of the first book, and then just... failed at life. Looks like a great haul! Hope you enjoy them all.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got an arc of The Broken Ones, the prequel, but I still need to finish this trilogy, I do recommend the first book, though!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday! I enjoyed both the book and film of Wild. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoyed both as well!

      Delete
  5. Awesome haul. I still haven't read Percy Jackson I Sent to pick up a box set but didn't I wish had now. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any books by Rick Riordan and I don't think I would have bought the box set if it wasn't relatively cheap.

      Delete
  6. These look really good! I hope you enjoy them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own When Dimple Met Rishi too but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. I'm hoping to pick it up in the next couple weeks tho. Everyone seems to have loved it. Hope you love all of your new books, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not a great young adult contemporary reading which is probably why I was disappointed in When Dimple Met Rishi, I hope you'll enjoy it though!

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of the books from your list, but The Malediction Trilogy looks pretty amazing, and I've been wanting to get When Dimple Met Rishi for a while now. Great haul. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can definitely recommend Stolen Songbird!

      Delete
  9. Wow! Lots of great books you got this week! I also got When Dimple Met Rishi and I hope to read that book as soon as I can!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I still need to read Percy Jackson and I also want to read When Dimple Met Rishi. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really curious about Percy Jackson, I've heard so much about it! I hope you'll enjoy When Dimple Met Rishi as well!

      Delete
  11. I added 'Dimple' to my shelf a while back and cannot wait to read that one. I know it's crazy popular, but it sounds so good. Plus I adore contemporary books. :) Hope you enjoy, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete