Monday 11 September 2017

September TBR

These are the books I'm hoping to read in September. Yes, I know September has started already and I have already read 3 books, so yeah me! :) I have a ton of books I want to read, so I decided to limit my TBR to four books and see what else I'm in the mood for during the rest of the month

1. Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle #2) by Jay Kristoff



I really enjoyed Nevernight last year, so I really want to continue the series!

2. Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons #1) by Leigh Bardugo



I really enjoyed the movie (which I reviewed on this blog) and I love Leigh Bardugo's work, so I could not be more excited to read this book!

3. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood



This is getting adapted into a TV series by Netflix and I am currently reading this one!

4. The Indigo Girl by Natasha Boyd



I got an arc from Netgalley and the publishers, so I need to read and review this asap!


Which books are you planning to read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to get to everything you want to this month! I'd like to read Alias Grace soon, too - I want to read it before I watch the adaptation and it's one of the favourite novels of a friend of mine, so I have high hopes for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have just finished Alias Grace and I absolutely enjoyed it! You should definitely read the book before watching the adaptation. The trailer of the Netflix show actually looks pretty great, can't wait to watch it!

      Delete