Tuesday 31 October 2017

November TBR

First of all, I want to apologize for not posting for the last two weeks due to illness and a crazy teaching practice schedule. The latter will only get worse in November, so I hope to blog more but we'll see. These are the books I want to read in November:

1. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey



Currently reading this one! I got this from my wonderful Broke and Bookish Secret Santa last year and I've been saving this book for Halloween! I started it today but I'll continue in November! Really intriguing so far!

2. The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic by Leigh Bardugo



This book is gorgeous! Can't wait to read it! 

3. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress #1) by Julie C. Dao



I read some good reviews about this one, so I'm excited to get to it!

4. Hunted by Meagan Spooner 



I've been wanting to read this one for so long! The wait is finally over!

Which books are you planning to read this month? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!

If you enjoyed this post, please follow me on instagram, twitter, goodreads and 'Bloglovin! I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment