Sunday 2 November 2014

10 TV Shows I won’t finish

So I’m sure you all have some TV shows you stopped watching, either after the first episode because you didn’t like it or after a few seasons. Here is my top 10. I did enjoy a few of them until I couldn’t keep track of them anymore which ultimately means that I am seasons behind and now I just watch other shows instead. Some shows in this list I am actually still interested in but I already forgot what the previous seasons were about or I just don’t have the time to watch them right now. Without further ado, here is my top 11 (in no particular order). 

Glee

I really enjoyed the first seasons of Glee, the show always made me feel good and there are so many subjects that are treated in the course of the series. There is always a character that you feel closest to, for me that sometimes was Rachel but most of the time it was Tina, even though those two were never my favourite characters. All these wonderful characters with  a variety of personalities is a huge strength of the show, this way everyone in high school can identify with at least one of them.
However, the reason I stopped watching is the season (I can’t remember exactly which one so I will describe it to you) where most of the glee club graduated. I did like the beginning of that season with everyone finding their way in college or university because that was very close to my own situation. However, I started really disliking it since the episode when everyone broke up and ruined my favourite song "Don’t Speak" by No Doubt.
I did watch a few episodes more (because I kind of liked the new characters) but it just did not do it for me anymore. Now you know why I stopped watching this show and there is actually no chance that I will start watching this again. So for me this is a goodbye forever. 

Grimm

I really, really enjoyed the first two seasons of this show but for some reason I never watched the third one, I don’t know why except for lack of time, and more exciting new shows that grabbed my attention. I do hope that someday I will finish this TV shows, so all hope is not lost.



Almost Human

I only watched the first episode, I seemed to remember that there were huge expectations on this series and that is also why I started watching it. It had a lot of potential but I can’t even remember if I liked the first episode or not. Ultimately it got cancelled so now I definitely don’t feel the need to finish this show.

Teen Wolf

Again, I watched the first two seasons but if I remember correctly these aired during summer and I forgot what happened and therefore I didn’t feel the need to start watching the third season. However, I always thought I would someday finish the series, now this isn’t going to happen anymore because my friend told me a huge, HUGE spoiler. Since then, I definitely don’t feel the need to start watching it again. So this TV show is a hopeless case for me.

The Tomorrow People

I watched the first 5 episodes of this show and besides the weird romance I quite enjoyed it. I stopped watching because I had other priorities at the time and now that it is cancelled I am not going to watch the rest just to end up with a cliff hanger or something, so goodbye! 

Once upon a time in Wonderland 

I started watching this show because I absolutely love Once Upon a Time. This spin-off however is very bad. I did not enjoy it, the acting felt forced and the romance was very sappy, the only thing I liked was the Knave of Hearts. And apparently I am not the only one, as he just showed up in Once Upon a Time. This show is also cancelled and I don’t feel the need to finish it. 

Doctor Who 


Now this might shock some people, I know, but hear me out. I started watching this a few years ago and even then I was way behind. I watched this show when I didn’t have anything else to do. It has been quite a while since the last episode I watched (the one where Rose leaves the show) and now it scares me off because there are still so many episodes to be watched. However, I do hope to start watching this show again but it won’t be in the near future. 

Awkward

This show just drags on and I not interested in it anymore. And frankly this show really got under my nerves the last time I watched it. I heard that it will be concluding this year so I don’t think I will watch the remaining seasons. Goodbye to you too! 

Person of Interest

I started watching this show because season one aired on TV during the summer, however, I could record 6 episodes or more because I was out of the country (on holiday to Spain) and now I don’t feel the need to start watching the show on the internet. I have heard a lot of interesting things are going to happen so when I get another opportunity (like watching a rerun on TV) I will probably give this another shot. 


Reign 

Ok, I started watching this show with all good intentions, I swear. But somehow I really don’t like the acting, it gets under my nerves. As I loved The Tudors, The Borgias and even The White Queen this TV show was a huge let down for me. I did try to give it a fair shot, I watched the first eleven episodes before firmly sticking to my first opinion. So this is yet again a goodbye. 


So which shows did you stop watching? Let me know. Also, if you think I’m making a mistake by not watching any of these shows don’t hesitate to comment down below! 
I do hope that someday I will catch up with Grimm, Person of Interest and Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment