Tuesday 18 August 2015

Top Ten Of My Auto-buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is created by the Broke and the Bookish. Without further ado, here is my Top Ten of my auto-buy authors:

Sophie Kinsella
I've read almost everything she has written! I especially love her standalones. Although, I've read the first three books in her Shopaholic series, I actually own the first seven books in the series. I'm planning to finish them one day soon!

Janet Evanovich
I've bought the first 16 books in the Stephanie Plum series and I'm almost halfway through them. I also own all the books in the Fox and O'Hare series and the second book in the Lizzy and Diesel series, with plans to buy the first one.

Marissa Meyer
Although, Queen Levana's story did not really interest me, I couldn't help but buy Fairest. The Lunar Chronicles are amazing and I plan to buy all of Meyer's books in the future!

Richelle Mead
I'm currently reading the Bloodlines and the Georgina Kincaid series and I really want to read the Dark Swan series as well! I own most of her books on my e-reader though.

Rosamund Hodge

For the covers alone I would buy her books!

Isabel Allende
I love her writing! I have a long way to go, to collect and read all her books but whenever I'm in a bookstore and see one of her books I can't help myself, I need to buy them!

Jane Austen
Still need to read Mansfield Park but I do own it. If there ever is something new published by her, I would definitely buy it without question.

Shakespeare
Bought his whole collected works! Now I only need to read them.

Donna Tartt
Read The Goldfinch, and really want to read her other books! Starting by The Secret History.

Toni Morrison
Loved A Mercy and I'm planning to read all her books, next one on my list is A Song of Solomon, which I already own, so review coming soon!


Who are your auto-buy authors? Don't hesitate to leave a comment! I know some on my list might not be considered an auto-buy authors, in truth, Sophie Kinsella is probably the only one on here to be fully considered one of auto-buy authors but still.

2 comments:

  1. I love Jane Austen too! You should check out My TTT for one of the authors I recommend (Julie Klassen) who writes very similarly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your list contains so many authors I've never even heard about! I will check Klassen out! Thank you for commenting!

      Delete