Thursday 1 September 2016

August Wrap Up

I read seven books this month and a couple of novella's. I haven't been blogging much this summer because of exams and papers and a huge reading slump and such but I've collected my thoughts on most of these books and will be reviewing at least four of them in the near future!

1. The Billionaire Bachelor by Jessica Lemmon 



This was a fun romance novel and I was just in the right mood for it! Really enjoyed it and would recommend it if you're looking for a fun romance! 3 stars.

2. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios 



I don't often read YA or New Adult romance novels but I decided to give this one a try. I really enjoyed it! The characters are awesome! However, Josh's actions got on my nerves one too many times and therefore I'm giving it 4 stars.

3. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard



I had some problems with this book and I will discuss them in a review later this month. And I hate it when my favourite character dies! 3 stars.

4. Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard


This is a collection of two novella's that didn't really add anything to the series but where okay to read. Especially since Mare is one of my biggest problems in Glass Sword. 3 stars.

5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling



I'm still going to review this book even though everyone has probably already read it. 3 stars.

6. The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh



Loved this one! So much! 5 stars!

7. The Mirror & the Maze (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1.5) by Renee Ahdieh



This was a very short novella and I got it as a free e-book on kobo.com! 3 stars.

8. The Moth & the Flame (The Wrath & the Dawn, #0.25) by Renee Ahdieh 



This was a longer novella and I really enjoyed it! 5 stars!

9. The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh




Man, this contained some plot twists I really did not see coming! And such sad moments as well! I believe I cried a little...
Also, my amazing friend got me this as a birthday gift! Once again, Sarah, thank you so much! I loved it! 5 stars!

10. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 



I also have some remarks on this book however it was such a quick read despite being 400 pages. 4 stars. Review to come!

Which books did you read this month? Have you read any of the ones mentioned above? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment