Wednesday 16 November 2016

Tome Topple Readathon TBR

I was planning to participate in the Tome Topple Readathon this month. Although, I know now that I'm going to be incredibly busy the coming weeks, I'm going to attempt to read at least one of these books! I have made a selection of tomes that I own and might read. I like to have a big TBR, so I can choose which books to read according to my mood. The readathon starts November 18th and will end December 1st. During this time you’ll have to read books over 500 pages.

1. Daughter of the Forest (Sevenwaters #1) by Juliet Marillier


2. Secret History by Donna Tartt


3. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken


4. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken


5. Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb


6. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson


7. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith


8. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon


9. Night Film by Marisha Pessl 



10 War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy




I'm excited about all of these books! Can't wait to read them! Are you participating in the readathon? Which big books do you plan to read? Have you read any of the ones mentioned above? Leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment