Sunday 7 May 2017

May TBR

These are the books I hope to read in May. May is going to be a very busy month, so my TBR is going to be small.

1. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas



I'm currently reading this one, I'm hoping to post a review next week. I will mention that I enjoyed the second book a lot more than this one. 

2. Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1) by Renee Ahdieh 


I really enjoyed Renee Ahdieh's previous duology and I can't wait to read her next one!

3. Ship of Magic (Liveship Traders #1) by Robin Hobb 



I started this during the Tome Topple Readathon but only got 106 pages read. I do definitely want to continue this trilogy.

4. Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown



I'm borrowing this book from a friend of mine and I've read a couple of pages but I'm not that into it yet. I hope it gets better soon!

Which books are you planning to read in May? Have you read any of the books mentioned above? Leave your thoughts down below!

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with TBR lists, I'm more of a mood reader and tend to pick something off the shelf. I definitely have to pick up Flame in the Mist and I've read some good reviews on Red Rising. Enjoy your May reads. I'll check back for reviews. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also have a hard time sticking to TBR lists, but these books I either already started or really want to read this month. I'm really hoping to read most of them, though!

      Delete